The Cayman Heart Fund is working to create healthy habits for teens through its Get Active challenge. Dr. Christine Chen and Dr. Bella Beraha-Stroh are on the couch with Daybreak’s Ben Meade and share how your child can get involved.
They explain how the programme has impacted its participants in the past, their success and how they are carried the lifestyle into their lives.
The challenge starts in April. Teens can sign up at the Cayman Heart Fund Heart Health Fair.
What the fair will feature:
- Get Active activity area for children
- Various activity groups on island
- Children’s health screening corner
- Free health screening for the entire family
Heart Health Fair
- Date: Saturday 14 March
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Location: ARC, Camana Bay
- Website: caymanheartfund.com